5-In-1 RF EMS Electroporation LED Light Therapy Device for Acne, Skin Tightening & Anti-Aging
This machine is easy to use and adopts 5 advanced technologies:
LED Light Energy
Radio Frequency (RF)
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
This rechargeable facial device is good for daily facial care, skin rejuvenation, skin toning, wrinkle removal, anti-aging, skin renewal, pimple removal, blemish removal, anti-allergy, pore size reduction and increasing skin elasticity. Skin products should be applied. It helps your skin absorb products more efficiently.
1. EMS ( Electrical Muscle Stimulation) EMS is used to gently activate the skin cells, stimulate rejuvenation of collagen, improve skin elasticity, soften wrinkles and leave skin looking smooth and healthy.
2. Mesoporation The origin of Mesoporation comes from the combination of mesotherapy and electroporation. Mesotherapy is a system of transdermal skin delivery in which microneedles puncture the skin to allow the delivery of active ingredients to deeper layers of the skin. Mesoporation works by disturbing the surface of the skin causing the disturbed cells to open temporarily to create tiny moisture channels or mesopores, which provide for the transport of high molecular agents into the skin. No needles required.
3. Electroporation Electroporation is a non-invasive electrical treatment which also carries active ingredients into the dermal layers. Unlike mesotherapy, mesoporation does not require needles. Electroporation provides a means to transport collagen and hyaluronic acid deeper into the skin. Electroporation provides the means to achieve higher results with your skin care products without the need for needles.
4. Radio Frequency ( RF) Radio Frequency energy uses the tissue's natural resistance within the various layers of the skin to transform the RF energy applied to the skin into thermal energy. RF energies can be used for patients of all skin types and allows for different depths of penetration allowing for increased collagen contraction and production of new collagen.
5. LED Light Therapy LED light is used to provide a painless skin-care treatment that plumps up skin by boosting collagen production and treats mild to moderate acne. LED light works by sending energy-producing packets of light into the deeper layers of the skin. LED treatments can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduce redness after more aggressive IPL or laser treatments.
Mode 1 - Red light treatment - Red light is used to treat wrinkles skin and enhance the regeneration of collagen and skin elasticity.
Mode 2 - Green light treatment - Green light is used to treat dark spots or discolored skin by working to prohibit the overproduction of melanin.
Mode 3 - Blue light treatment - Blue light is used to treat acne and oily skin.
Mode 4 - Yellow light treatment - Yellow light is used to brighten the skin. It is suitable for skin with dark spots and dull areas.
Mode 5 - Pink light treatment - Pink light is used to whiten the skin.
Mode 6 - Flashing Pink light treatment - Pink Flashing light is used to aid in the permeation of skin care products.